Sunday 6 March 2011

Superhero Shag, Marry, Avoid 2: Secret Six

Secret Six is hands-down my favourite comic at the moment. It's funny, twisted and has the best group of weirdos ever to grace a team book. But which would I shag, marry and avoid? I fear the choices aren't great...

1. Shag

I'm a straight woman, and therefore should say Deadshot here, despite his taste in dinner jackets. But let's be honest, we all know Jeanette's the best lay on the team.


2. Marry

This has to be Catman, if only so I could shag him multiple times. Plus, the marriage would be clothing-optional, and if anyone insulted my honour he would straight up bite their face off.


Having said that, I think Scandal is the only Secret Sixer who's capable of monogomy.

3. Avoid

Sorry, Ragdoll. You're an oddball and we love you for it, but I don't want your non-existant danglies anywhere near me.


Or, you know, you could just forget all of this and have Catman and Deadshot finally give into the sexual tension and take their beautiful bromance to the next level.

Just because there can never be too much Naked Catman.

4 comments:

  1. I applaud this list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shag: Jeanette.
    Marry: Scandal. (Oh dear gods yes.)
    Avoid: Sorry, Ragdoll, but I think there's going to be a common thread here ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ragdoll! Yeah, I think there may be some general agreement on that one... Although maybe some people would rather avoid Bane? If regular steroids cause, ahem, shrinkage, then Venom probably isn't great for your downstairs area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straight woman? Then our kiss meant nothing to you??? Sob! Kidding. How are you my lovely. Can you follow my blog please? I only have one follower and thats a pity follow from Jon. :)

    Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete